People similar to or like Barbra Streisand
American singer, actress, and filmmaker. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
Sentences forBarbra Streisand
- However, Columbia/CBS still had a hand in traditional pop and jazz and one of its key acquisitions during this period was Barbra Streisand.
- He holds the records for most gold albums (101, nearly twice as many as second-place Barbra Streisand's 51), and most platinum albums (57).
- Including honorary awards, such as the Henrietta Award, World Film Favorite Actor/Actress Award, and Cecil B. DeMille Award, Barbra Streisand tied this record with nine.
- The first female solo artist to have the UK's year-end best seller was Barbra Streisand in 1982, with Love Songs.
- She has the most RIAA multi-platinum albums by a female artist, with 12 releases (tying with Barbra Streisand).
- On February 12, 2011, Prince presented Barbra Streisand with an award and donated $1.5 million to charities.
- In 1974, Barbra Streisand approached Presley to star with her in the remake of A Star is Born.
- Dion is often compared to Houston and Carey for her vocal style, and to her idol Barbra Streisand for her voice.
- Her concerts, movie, and recording grosses made her the third highest-earning female entertainer of 1993–94, just behind Oprah Winfrey and Barbra Streisand according to Forbes.
- Author and writer Lucy O'Brien attributed the comeback of Barbra Streisand's "old-fashioned showgirl" to Carey and Dion, and described them and Houston as "groomed, airbrushed and overblown to perfection."
- The only recipient to date who failed to appear after agreeing to do so was Barbra Streisand, in 1976.
- In November 1996, "I Finally Found Someone" was released is a song recorded by Bryan Adams and the American singer Barbra Streisand.
- He sang the title song with actress Barbra Streisand.
- In March 1980, Barry Gibb worked with Barbra Streisand on her album Guilty.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Barbra Streisand