Comic books similar to or like Batman (comic book)
Ongoing American comic book series featuring the DC Comics superhero Batman as its main protagonist. Wikipedia
A collective of fictional characters appear in American comic books published by DC Comics featuring the superhero Batman as the main protagonist. Since Batman's introduction in 1939, the character has accumulated a number of recognizable supporting characters. Wikipedia
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, most commonly in association with the superhero Batman. The character debuted in the first panel of Detective Comics #27 (May 1939), Batman's first appearance, making him the first Batman supporting character ever to be introduced. Wikipedia
Ongoing American comic book series featuring the DC Comics superhero Wonder Woman and occasionally other superheroes as its protagonist. The character first appeared in All Star Comics #8 (cover dated December 1941), later featured in Sensation Comics (January 1941) series until having her own solo title. Wikipedia
Sentences forBatman (comic book)
- Stephanie Brown made her first appearance in The New 52 as the Spoiler in the teaser issue to Batman Eternal in Batman #28.
- It has been critically acclaimed for its sophistication, mature tone, complex story, voice acting, orchestrated soundtrack, artistic ambition, and faithfulness to the source material.
- Byrne encouraged Dwyer's aspirations to be a cartoonist and assisted in landing Dwyer's first professional job drawing Batman #413 (Nov.
- After much research, Nolan's brother and co-writer, Jonathan Nolan, suggested the Joker's first two appearances, published in the first issue of Batman (1940), as the crucial influences.
- Beginning as a letterer and background inker, Robinson quickly became primary artist for the newly created Batman comic book series.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Batman (comic book)