Military conflicts similar to or like Battle of Jajau
Fought between the two Mughal princes and brothers Bahadur Shah I and Muhammad Azam Shah on 20 June 1707. Wikipedia
Sentences forBattle of Jajau
- Azam prepared to march to Agra and declare himself successor, but was defeated by Mu'azzam at the Battle of Jajau in June 1707.
- On 14 June 1707, he was killed at the Battle of Jajau, where he was "struck by a ball from a swivel-piece, which entered at the chin and came out at his back."
- After Aurangzeb's death, his eldest son by his chief consort, Muhammad Azam Shah, declared himself successor, but was shortly defeated in one of the largest battles of India, the Battle of Jajau and overthrown by Bahadur Shah.
- Bidar Bakht was killed on 8June 1707, during the Battle of Jajau, part of the succession struggle on the death of Emperor Aurangzeb.
- In 1707 Emperor Aurangzeb died and Bidar's father succeeded him; Bidar and his father were killed at the Battle of Jajau against Bidar's uncle.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Battle of Jajau