Settlements similar to or like Beekmantown, New York
Town in Clinton County, New York, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forBeekmantown, New York
- In 2014 the Webster Schroeder hockey team won the NYSPHSAA State Championship beating Beekmantown by a score of 2-0.
- The south transept contains St. Mark's Chapel, from a church in Beekmantown consolidated with Christ in 1951.
- Kirby was born on October 20, 1889 in Beekmantown, New York to dairy farmer Edward A. Kirby and his wife Bridget G. (Loughan) Kirby.
- The town of Dannemora was formed in 1854 from the town of Beekmantown.
- Intersecting with the eastern terminus of CR 24 (Recore Road), NY 190 enters Beekmantown, where it finishes the southern turn.
- From 1815 on, Gosselin was living in Clinton County, New York until his death in Beekmantown.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Beekmantown, New York