Settlements similar to or like Belgaum
City in the Indian state of Karnataka located in its northern part along the Western Ghats. Wikipedia
Third largest city and the winter capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. 13th largest city in India by population and according to an Oxford Economics report, Nagpur is projected to be the fifth fastest growing city in the world from 2019 to 2035 with an average growth of 8.41%. Wikipedia
City located in the south-western region of the Indian state of Maharashtra, close to its border with Karnataka. Located on major highway, rail routes between Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad, with a branch line to the cities of Bijapur and Gadag in the neighbouring state of Karnataka. Wikipedia
- The state continues to have a dispute with Karnataka regarding the districts of Belgaum and Karwar both with a large population of Marathi people.
- NH-4A running across the state connects the capital Panaji to Belgaum in east, linking Goa to cities in the Deccan.
- The current tallest flagpole in India (and the tallest flying the tricolour) is the 110 m flagpole in Belgaum, Karnataka which was first hoisted on 12 March 2018.
- The Indian government initiated a 10-percent-ethanol-blending programme on a pilot basis in Bareilly and Belgaum in Karnataka.
- In 2012, the exercise took place in Belgaum; in June 2013, it was held in Mongolia.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Belgaum