Golfers similar to or like Ben Curtis (golfer)
American professional golfer on the PGA Tour, best known for winning the 2003 Open Championship. Wikipedia
Sentences forBen Curtis (golfer)
- He was not the only unheralded champion during this span, as 396th-ranked Ben Curtis and 56th-ranked Todd Hamilton won in 2003 and 2004, respectively.
- In May 2008, Kim won his first PGA Tour tournament at the Wachovia Championship, defeating former British Open champion Ben Curtis by five shots.
- His three under par 277 was two shots ahead of Sergio García and Ben Curtis.
- Ben Curtis, 2003 champion, also opened with 65 to join Watson and Kenichi Kuboya, who was even par through 14 holes, but finished birdie, birdie, eagle, birdie.
- Bradley became only the third player after Francis Ouimet (1913) and Ben Curtis (2003) to win a major in his first attempt, and was the first golfer to win a major with a long putter.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ben Curtis (golfer)