Settlements similar to or like Berkeley, California
City on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay in northern Alameda County, California. Wikipedia
Largest city and the county seat of Alameda County, California, United States. Largest city in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, the third largest city overall in the San Francisco Bay Area, the eighth most populated city in California, and the 45th most populated city in the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forBerkeley, California
- The first electric streetcar set out from Oakland to Berkeley in 1891, and other lines were converted and added over the course of the 1890s.
- The sculpture consists of eight-foot-tall letters spelling "HERE" and "THERE" in front of the BART tracks as they descend from their elevated section in Oakland to the subway through Berkeley.
- The hills tend to have more fog than the flatlands, as the fog drifts down from Berkeley.
- State Route 13 begins as the Warren Freeway at I-580, and runs through a scenic valley in the Montclair District before entering Berkeley.
- In November 1857, the College's trustees began to acquire various parcels of land facing the Golden Gate in what is now Berkeley for a future planned campus outside of Oakland.
- North Oakland encompasses the neighborhoods between downtown and Berkeley and Emeryville.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Berkeley, California