Motorsport venues similar to or like Berlin Raceway
7/16 mile long paved oval race track in Marne, Michigan, near Grand Rapids. Wikipedia
3/8 mile paved, banked oval race track which opened on June 21, 2002 in Erie County, Pennsylvania south of North East, Pennsylvania, United States. Member of the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series from 2002 till 2013 when the track dropped the NASCAR sanctioning body and started only holding a few special event races a year as an unsanctioned track. Wikipedia
Sentences forBerlin Raceway
- The next race at Berlin Raceway, Enfinger dominated, leading 181 of 200 laps to win the Federated Auto Parts 200 and moved within 25 points of the points leader Mason Mitchell.
- In 1986, Bob Keselowski began running the ARCA series in the number 29 Chevrolet, making seven starts and getting two second-place finishes before winning his first race at Berlin Raceway.
- Although some tracks swapped dates throughout the season, the only track from 2018 to be excluded in 2019 was Berlin Raceway.
- Jonathan Eilen ran the Berlin race for the team, running as high as third before a late spin relegated him to 23rd.
- The next race at Berlin Raceway, Enfinger dominated, leading 181 of 200 laps to win the Federated Auto Parts 200 and move within 25 points of the points leader Mason Mitchell.
- In 2006, Holloway Motorsports and Dusty's Collision became the sponsors of his car, and he won his first race at Berlin Raceway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Berlin Raceway