People similar to or like Beth Grant
American character actress known for often playing conservatives, religious zealots, stern characters or sticklers for rules. Wikipedia
List of American television programs by debut date from 1944 to present. Any content produced for broadcast via over-the-air, satellite, cable, or internet and typically viewed on a television set, excluding breaking news, advertisements, or trailers that are typically placed between shows. Wikipedia
American actress and singer. She has appeared in a number of successful films, including Galaxy Quest (1999), Big Fish (2003), Bringing Down the House (2003), DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story (2004), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008), The Artist (2011), Gone Girl (2014), Captain Fantastic (2016), and Ma (2019). Wikipedia
American character actress. Perhaps best known for her role as Grace Gardner on Hill Street Blues, for which she won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress—Drama Series in 1981, and her role as Dorothy Jennings on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, for which she was nominated for an Emmy Award in 1993. Wikipedia
American actress. Born in Walnut Creek, California, into an observant Jewish and fourth-generation Deaf family, the daughter of Ron Stern and Hedy Marilyn Stern , and the sister of writer and artist Louise Stern and former Gallaudet Men's Basketball Coach and current political scientist Brendan Stern. Wikipedia
Set roughly a decade before the events of the original Star Trek series and follows the crew of the USS Discovery during the Federation–Klingon war. Produced by CBS Television Studios in association with Secret Hideout, Roddenberry Entertainment, and Living Dead Guy Productions, with Gretchen J. Berg and Aaron Harberts serving as showrunners, and Akiva Goldsman providing producing support. Wikipedia
One of the annual awards given by the American Cinema Editors. Best Edited Feature Film Wikipedia
American character actor. Known for film roles such as insurance agent Ned Ryerson in Groundhog Day and amnesiac Sammy Jankis in Memento, as well as such television characters as Commissioner Hugo Jarry , Bob Bishop (Heroes), Sandy Ryerson (Glee), Stu Beggs (Californication and White Famous), "Action" Jack Barker (Silicon Valley), and Dr. Leslie Berkowitz (One Day at a Time). Wikipedia
American character actor, known for playing disturbing and antagonistic characters. Such characters include Obie Jameson in the 1988 film The Chocolate War, Sproles in the 1988 film Fresh Horses, the sadistic corrections officer Percy Wetmore in the 1999 film adaptation of the Stephen King novel The Green Mile, Eugene Victor Tooms on the series The X-Files, and Horace Goodspeed in Lost. Wikipedia
American character actress of stage, television and film. Best known for playing Edith Bunker, the perpetually optimistic and devoted wife of Archie Bunker, on the 1970s sitcom All in the Family, a role that earned her three Emmys and two Golden Globes for Best Actress in a comedy series. Wikipedia
Sentences forBeth Grant
- In 2003, Spencer made her stage debut in Los Angeles, in Del Shores' play, The Trials and Tribulations of a Trailer Trash Housewife, starring opposite veteran actress Beth Grant.
- Zelda Rubinstein and Beth Grant portray Dr. Katarina Kuntzler and Dr. Inga Von Westphalen, members of the baron's entourage.
- Dwight arrives, uninvited, with his own food, wine glasses and his former babysitter (Beth Grant) as his date (Dwight describes the relationship as "purely carnal").
- Gracie Leigh (portrayed by Beth Grant) owns a grocery store, Gracie's Market.
- The city has one grocery store, owned by Gracie Leigh (Beth Grant).
- Original actors Beth Grant and Olivia Newton John turned down offers to return for the sequel.
- Guest stars in the episode include Beth Grant, Steve Seagren, and Gary Weeks.
- Peggy's wild child daughter LaVonda (Ann Walker) lives with Peggy's chain-smoking sister Sissy (Beth Grant), while Peggy's good girl Latrelle (Bonnie Bedelia) maintains an image of seeming perfection.
- In the episode "Mosley Lane", Bud Cort and Beth Grant guest-starred as Roger and Anita Roycewood, a married couple who abduct children and cremate their remains after sedating them.
- In the TV series, she is played by Beth Grant.
- When Gloria tries it, she says that she does not like it and that she is also jealous of a waitress of the Diner, Maxine (Beth Grant), because Maxine seems to know more about Jay's life than she does.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Beth Grant