Characters similar to or like Betty Boop
Animated cartoon character created by Max Fleischer, with help from animators including Grim Natwick. Wikipedia
American corporation that originated as an animation studio located at 1600 Broadway, New York City, New York. Founded in 1921 as Inkwell Studios, Inc. and Out of the Inkwell Films by brothers Max Fleischer and Dave Fleischer who ran the pioneering company from its inception until Paramount Pictures, the studio's parent company and the distributor of its films, acquired ownership. Wikipedia
List of the 109 cartoons starring Popeye the Sailor, produced from 1933 to 1942 by Fleischer Studios for Paramount Pictures. During the course of production in 1941, Paramount assumed control of the Fleischer studio, removing founders Max and Dave Fleischer from control of the studio and renaming the organization Famous Studios by 1942. Wikipedia
Sentences forBetty Boop
- Paramount cartoons produced by Fleischer Studios continued to be successful, with characters such as Betty Boop and Popeye the Sailor becoming widely successful.
- The animation of characters with large eyes in anime can be traced back to Osamu Tezuka, who was deeply influenced by such early animation characters as Betty Boop, who was drawn with disproportionately large eyes.
- Mr. Bug Goes to Town, various Betty Boop cartoons, and the 1938 Color Classic, The Tears of an Onion, are among the few films that remain under copyright to Melange Pictures, LLC.
- Audience reactions to the New York preview were so great that Paramount encouraged the continued development of the most famous character to come from the Fleischer Studio by that time, Betty Boop.
- Elfman's predictions came true; however, director Henry Selick stated the character was inspired by the Betty Boop cartoon The Old Man of the Mountain.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Betty Boop