Topics similar to or like Big Bang
Cosmological model of the observable universe from the earliest known periods through its subsequent large-scale evolution. Wikipedia
Branch of cosmology concerned with the study of cosmological models. A cosmological model, or simply cosmology, provides a description of the largest-scale structures and dynamics of the universe and allows study of fundamental questions about its origin, structure, evolution, and ultimate fate. Wikipedia
Form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe and about a quarter of its total mass–energy density or about 2.241 kg/m3. Implied in a variety of astrophysical observations, including gravitational effects that cannot be explained by accepted theories of gravity unless more matter is present than can be seen. Wikipedia
Sentences forBig Bang
- Lemaître also proposed what later became known as the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe, initially calling it the "hypothesis of the primeval atom".
- When Hawking began his graduate studies, there was much debate in the physics community about the prevailing theories of the creation of the universe: the Big Bang and Steady State theories.
- According to the theory, as the Universe cooled after the Big Bang it eventually became possible for common subatomic particles as we know them (neutrons, protons and electrons) to exist.
- In the early 20th century, Hubble's discovery that the universe is expanding, as shown by the Hubble diagram, prompted rival explanations known as the steady state universe and the Big Bang.
- About 13.5 billion-years-old, 2MASS J18082002-5104378 B is a tiny ultra metal-poor (UMP) star made almost entirely of materials released from the Big Bang, and is possibly one of the first stars.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Big Bang