Athletic conferences similar to or like Big South Conference
Collegiate athletic conference affiliated with the NCAA's Division I. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference located in the eastern United States. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the conference consists of fifteen member universities, each of whom compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)'s Division I, with its football teams competing in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), the highest levels for athletic competition in US-based collegiate sports. Wikipedia
Collegiate athletic conference whose schools compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's (NCAA) Division I. The A-10's member schools are located in states mostly on the United States Eastern Seaboard, as well as some in the Midwest – Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Ohio, and Missouri as well as in the District of Columbia. Wikipedia
Sentences forBig South Conference
- The Big South Conference also received an automatic bid in the same season.
- In November 2017, Hampton announced they would leave the MEAC to join the Big South Conference beginning with the 2018–19 season.
- Tennessee State has been a member of the Ohio Valley Conference since 1986, while Hampton left the MEAC in 2018 for the Big South Conference.
- The Football Owls are the only athletic program at this time to play in the Big South Conference, and took on 6 Big South Schools in their first year.
- The Big South Conference is also headquartered in Charlotte.
- As the MAAC did not sponsor collegiate football, Monmouth's football team became part of the Big South Conference as an associate member.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Big South Conference