Magazines similar to or like Bizarre (magazine)
British alternative magazine published from 1997 to 2015. Wikipedia
British magazine devoted to genealogy and family history subjects. Designed to offer practical advice written by experts on all areas of family history research from how to make the most out of the ever-expanding family history records available online as well as traditional means of research. Wikipedia
British automobile magazine dedicated to performance cars, from hot hatches to supercars. In the mid-1990s, then Harpenden-based farmer and property developer Harry Metcalfe had become involved in car tests for magazine publishers, after he purchased the first Maserati Ghibli Cup in 1994, through which he had made contacts into the motoring media. Wikipedia
Quarterly 100+ page naturist magazine published by The Naturist Society Foundation in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and distributed throughout the United States and internationally. In addition to the current news the magazine also features scholarly articles on naturist history, culture and current legal issues. Wikipedia
Sentences forBizarre (magazine)
- "They eventually called me in to sign a contract and she was there", Nurmi told Bizarre magazine in 2005.
- Blood Mountain was also named best album of 2006 in the 10th anniversary birthday edition (issue 119) of Bizarre.
- In 2009, she posed on the cover of Bizarre winning their first ever "Cover Girl Search" competition, after which she was signed to London-based modeling agency Girl Management.
- In 2006, Sophie's management of IMM also signed an exclusive, 12-month deal (for 2007) with Dennis Publishing for Sophie to frequently feature in Maxim and Bizarre.
- They also created a video for the single (showing a master training an apprentice in martial arts using salami and bacon), which was chosen as 'Video of the Decade' by Bizarre magazine.
- In 1997 whilst working for Heaven Nightclub's host and performer — Miss Kimberley as a backing voguer, Tamsier was interviewed and photographed by the alternative culture magazine Bizarre.
- On 13 March 2008, Bizarre magazine launched a "Proud to be Different" campaign in honour of Lancaster.
- Vernian Process has appeared in articles in media such as the UK publication Bizarre Magazine, and MTV during their coverage of the Steampunk genre.
- The introductions on RzyM's Channel led to increasingly mainstream media coverage, notably a June 2008 feature in Bizarre magazine.
- Schroder was one of a number of wealthy individuals who cashed a cheque for 97 pence sent to them by Bizarre magazine in 2001.
- Zombina and the Skeletones have been featured in the UK magazine, Bizarre, and played live at the 2008 "Bizarre Ball" in London.
- Bizarre Magazine ran extensive coverage of the feature, calling it "The Biggest Cult Film Ever".
- Flores began her career doing pictorials for plus-size women’s magazines like Bizarre, Juggs and Big Butt Magazine (the latter of which she appeared on the cover on two separate occasions).
- She has appeared on subculture magazine covers such as Bizarre and Skin Two.
- British magazine Bizarre featured Vex in several issues, including a cover feature in issue 160 (February 2010) describing her as "alt girl royalty" after previously interviewing and featuring her in an article entitled "coming attractions" in issue 149 (April 2009).
- It was first published in Bizarre magazine on January 1941.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bizarre (magazine)