Scientists similar to or like Bjarne Stroustrup
Danish computer scientist, most notable for the creation and development of the C++ programming language. Wikipedia
American computer scientist best known for his contributions to the development and implementation of distributed personal computing. A.B. in physics (magna cum laude with highest honors in the discipline) from Harvard University in 1964 and a Ph.D. in electrical engineering and computer science from the University of California, Berkeley in 1967. Wikipedia
Canadian computer scientist noted for the development of the programming language APL. Honored with the Turing Award in 1979 "for his pioneering effort in programming languages and mathematical notation resulting in what the computing field now knows as APL; for his contributions to the implementation of interactive systems, to educational uses of APL, and to programming language theory and practice". Wikipedia
Sentences forBjarne Stroustrup
- The C++ programming language was devised by Bjarne Stroustrup as an approach to providing object-oriented functionality with a C-like syntax.
- Bjarne Stroustrup started developing C++ at Bell Laboratories in 1979 as an extension to the original C language.
- Computer scientists such as Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of C++, and James Gosling, creator of Java, have acknowledged Simula as a major influence.
- Bjarne Stroustrup, the designer of C++, likes to emphasize that macros should be avoided wherever possible, and advocates extensive use of inline functions.
- In 1979, Bjarne Stroustrup, a Danish computer scientist, began work on "", the predecessor to C++.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bjarne Stroustrup