Protected areas similar to or like Black Elk Wilderness
Located in the U.S. state of South Dakota. Wikipedia
Wilderness area in the western United States, in Idaho and Oregon. Managed by both the U.S. Bureau of Land Management and the U.S. Forest Service and contains some of the most spectacular sections of the Snake River as it winds its way through Hells Canyon, North America's deepest river gorge and one of the deepest gorges on Earth. Wikipedia
Sentences forBlack Elk Wilderness
- Black Elk Wilderness is a wilderness within the Forest and no motorized transport is permitted.
- It lies in the Black Elk Wilderness area, in southern Pennington County, in the Black Hills National Forest.
- Part of the highway is also a boundary of the Black Elk Wilderness.
- Protected areas include Yellowstone National Park in northwestern Wyoming, south-central Montana and eastern Idaho, Grand Teton National Park in western Wyoming, Cloud Peak Wilderness in north-central Wyoming, and Black Elk Wilderness in southwestern South Dakota.
- The route passes through Keystone, South Dakota; Mount Rushmore National Memorial; The Norbeck Wildlife Management Area and Black Elk Wilderness within the Black Hills National Forest; and Custer State Park (including State Game Lodge and Legion Lake); before rejoining the parent highway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Black Elk Wilderness