Albums similar to or like Blackout (Britney Spears album)
Fifth studio album by American singer Britney Spears, released on October 30, 2007, by Jive Records. Wikipedia
American singer Britney Spears made her chart debut in November 1998 with "...Baby One More Time", which attained global success and reached the top position of every major countries charts. Followed by the release of her debut studio album, ...Baby One More Time, which opened at number one on the Canadian Albums Chart and US Billboard 200, being later certified fourteen-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. Wikipedia
Sentences forBlackout (Britney Spears album)
- She became the executive producer of her fifth studio album Blackout (2007), which is often critically referred to as her best work.
- Her label rejected the song before she could hear it, stating they had enough songs for her to record; at the time, Spears was working on her fifth studio album Blackout.
- Looking to transition from her "darker and more urban" fifth studio album Blackout (2007), Spears wanted to make her next project "a little bit lighter".
- Spears was working on her fifth album, Blackout, so they sent a copy of the demo to Spears' management.
- DioGuardi wrote and produced "Ooh Ooh Baby" and co-produced "Heaven on Earth" on Spears' album Blackout.
- Rumors of a tour arose as early as October 2007, after Spears released her fifth studio album Blackout; however, it was cancelled due to unknown reasons.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Blackout (Britney Spears album)