Songs similar to or like Bleed It Out
Song by American rock band Linkin Park. Wikipedia
American rock band from Agoura Hills, California. Anchored by Mike Shinoda and Brad Delson along with Rob Bourdon. Wikipedia
Song by the American rock band Linkin Park, which was released as the fifth and final single from their third album, Minutes to Midnight. Because of the song's popularity of digital sales during the release week of the album, it charted in the Billboard Pop 100 for that week. Wikipedia
Sentences forBleed It Out
- Mike Shinoda created a remix of the song, which is called "What I've Done (Distorted Remix)", which is included as a b-side to "Bleed It Out".
- Shinoda performs his rapping vocals on only two tracks, "Bleed It Out" and "Hands Held High".
- At the end of the song of the album version, a crowd can be heard which leads into "Bleed It Out", a song that features the background sound of a crowd throughout.
- In 2008, they ended some of their shows with either "One Step Closer" or "Bleed It Out".
- It was also nominated for Best International Video – Group at the ceremony but lost to Linkin Park's "Bleed It Out".
- The performance of the song is available on the "Bleed It Out" single.
- This proved incorrect after "Bleed It Out" was promoted to single status, and by that time was released as a promo single between "What I've Done" and "Bleed It Out" mainly due to heavy airplay on alternative rock stations at the time.
- On the album, the song segues into "Bleed It Out".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bleed It Out