Settlements similar to or like Bluffdale, Utah
City in Salt Lake and Utah counties in the U.S. state of Utah, located about 20 mi south of Salt Lake City. Wikipedia
Sentences forBluffdale, Utah
- In 1876, work was completed on the South Jordan Canal which took water out of the Jordan River in Bluffdale and brought it above the river bluffs for the first time.
- The river then flows through the middle of the Salt Lake Valley, initially moving through the city of Bluffdale and then forming the border between the cities of Riverton and Draper.
- The route runs into the boundary of Bluffdale and Riverton before definitively entering Riverton boundaries when the highway makes a northerly curve.
- As it passes through the Jordan Narrows, FrontRunner enters Salt Lake County and the city of Bluffdale as well.
- The headquarters of the AUB is in Bluffdale, Utah, where it has a chapel, a school, archives, and a sports field.
- It is one of eight high schools in the Jordan School District and as of 2013 served about 2,027 students from parts of Riverton and parts of nearby Bluffdale.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bluffdale, Utah