Musical artists similar to or like Bob Seger
American singer, songwriter and musician. Wikipedia
American musician, singer-songwriter, and composer. Commonly nicknamed the "Piano Man" after his first major hit and signature song of the same name, he has led a commercially successful career as a solo artist since the 1970s, having released 12 studio albums from 1971 to 1993 as well as one studio album in 2001. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter and musician who has sold over 18 million albums in the United States. Coming to prominence in the 1970s, Browne has written and recorded songs such as "These Days", "The Pretender", "Running on Empty", "Lawyers in Love", "Doctor My Eyes", "Take It Easy", "For a Rocker", and "Somebody's Baby". Wikipedia
Sentences forBob Seger
- In the episode Eminem sang snippets of Bob Seger songs at Colbert's prompting and briefly discussed Southpaw.
- At the Classic West concert, the band was joined by Bob Seger who sang "Heartache Tonight", which he co-wrote.
- In early 1975, Thin Lizzy toured the United States for the first time, in support of Bob Seger and Bachman–Turner Overdrive (BTO).
- On June 24, 2012, Lightfoot was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in a New York City ceremony, along with Bob Seger.
- Commenting to Rolling Stone Magazine, Bob Seger said: "I used to go to the Motown Revues, and the Miracles always closed the show. They were that good, and everybody knew it."
- Soon after the album was recorded, the band hired guitarist Dawayne Bailey, formerly of Bob Seger's Silver Bullet Band.
- Detroit rocker Bob Seger recorded a bulk of his 1981 double live album Nine Tonight at The Boston Garden in October 1980.
- She also sang duet vocals on "Chances Are" with Bob Seger, featured on the soundtrack of the 1998 motion picture Hope Floats.
- Others influenced by Richard early on in their lives included Bob Seger and John Fogerty.
- Bob Seger held the final concert at the venue on September 23, 2017.
- In both editions, they were immortalized by rock musician Bob Seger, who grew up a Miracles fan.
- Kid Rock's influences include Bob Seger and the Beastie Boys.
- In January 1983, Easton duetted with Kenny Rogers and had a top 10 hit in the US with "We've Got Tonight", a cover of the Bob Seger song.
- Songs can be used to concretely illustrate a point about the product being sold (such as Bob Seger's "Like a Rock" used for Chevy trucks), but more often are simply used to associate the good feelings listeners had for the song to the product on display.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bob Seger