Aircraft similar to or like Boeing 737 Classic
The Boeing 737 Classic are narrow-body airliners produced by Boeing Commercial Airplanes, the second generation of the original Boeing 737-100/-200. Wikipedia
Sentences forBoeing 737 Classic
- In November 1993, to keep the hand in the single aisle competition, Boeing's board of directors authorized the Next Generation program to mainly upgrade the 737 Classic series.
- Launched in 1993 as the third generation derivative of the Boeing 737, it has been produced since 1997 and is an upgrade of the 737 Classic (−300/-400/-500) series.
- For testing avionics and mission systems, a modified Boeing 737-300 with a duplication of the cockpit, the Lockheed Martin CATBird has been used.
- This improved on the previous interior of the Boeing 757-200 and the Boeing 737 Classic variants, the new interior became optional on the 757-200.
- USAir was a launch customer for the Boeing 737-300, as the airline needed an aircraft with greater capacity to serve its growing Florida markets.
- Launched in 1980 and introduced in 1984, the 737 Classic -300/400/500 variants were re-engined with CFM56-3 turbofans and offered 110 to 168 seats.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Boeing 737 Classic