Televisions similar to or like Bones (TV series)
American crime procedural comedy-drama television series created by Hart Hanson for Fox. Wikipedia
American crime drama television series that premiered on September 13, 2005, on Fox. Based on forensic anthropology and forensic archaeology, with each episode focusing on an FBI case concerning the mystery behind human remains brought by FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth to the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel). Wikipedia
Sentences forBones (TV series)
- In December 2009, Deschanel guest-starred in a Christmas episode of the Fox crime procedural comedy-drama Bones, which was the first-ever on-screen pairing of the Deschanel sisters.
- The band made a guest appearance in the fourth season finale of the FOX crime dramedy Bones on May 14, 2009, entitled "The End in the Beginning", performing the song "Dr. Feelgood".
- The film was heavily promoted in an episode of the Fox Network series Bones in the episode "The Gamer In The Grease" (Season 5, Episode 9).
- Stewie also appears as an interactive hallucination of Booth on Bones when the agent has issues over possibly becoming a sperm donor, with David Boreanaz (who plays Booth) repaying the favor in "Road to the North Pole".
- Billy Gibbons also had a recurring role as the father of Angela Montenegro in the television show Bones; though the character is never named, it is strongly implied that Gibbons is playing himself.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bones (TV series)