Television seasons similar to or like Bones (season 4)
The fourth season of the American television series Bones premiered on September 3, 2008, with a two-hour episode and concluded on May 14, 2009, on Fox. Wikipedia
The ninth season of the American television series Bones premiered on September 16, 2013, and concluded on May 19, 2014, on Fox. The show maintained its previous time slot, airing on Mondays at 8:00 pm ET, then moved to Fridays at 8:00 pm starting November 15, 2013, and returned to Mondays at 8:00 pm beginning March 10, 2014. Wikipedia
Sentences forBones (season 4)
- He mentioned in "Fire in the Ice" that he does not have a "wrong hand", implying that he is comfortable using either hand to shoot despite being predominantly right-handed.
- He returned as a co-executive producer for the fourth season in 2008 and wrote the season opener "Yanks in the U.K.: Parts 1 and 2" and the episodes "Fire in the Ice" and "The Beaver in the Otter".
- However, in "The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond", Zack reveals that he is innocent of murder and simply provided Gormogon with information.
- In "The Beaver in the Otter", Sweets notices three frat boys that were feigning their grief for their late frat brother.
- In "The Critic in the Cabernet" when Booth is in the hospital, Sweets is visibly upset and emotional about Booth's predicament.
- Details about his life as a teenager are few; but the episode "Mayhem on a Cross" reveals that he had been a fan of death metal as a teenager, which he still listens to after a bad day.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bones (season 4)