Television seasons similar to or like Bones (season 5)
The fifth season of the American television series Bones premiered on September 17, 2009, and concluded on May 20, 2010, on Fox. Wikipedia
The ninth season of the American television series Bones premiered on September 16, 2013, and concluded on May 19, 2014, on Fox. The show maintained its previous time slot, airing on Mondays at 8:00 pm ET, then moved to Fridays at 8:00 pm starting November 15, 2013, and returned to Mondays at 8:00 pm beginning March 10, 2014. Wikipedia
Sentences forBones (season 5)
- Englund made a guest appearance in "The Death of the Queen Bee" episode of Bones, appearing as a quirky janitor at protagonist Dr. Temperance Brennan's old high school.
- According to flashbacks in "The Parts in the Sum of the Whole," he only started to the kick the habit after meeting (and subsequently asking out) Bones for the first time while working a case together.
- In "The Dentist in the Ditch", he introduces his fiancée Padme to Seeley and asks him to be his best man at their wedding.
- "What's in the Middle" was featured in the thirteenth episode of the fifth season of Bones.
- For example, in the episode "A Night at the Bones Museum", he becomes offended when Bones talks about him while on a date with his "boss's boss" Andrew Hacker and curtly tells her that "what goes on between us is ours".
- During the Bones season 5 episode "The Gamer in the Grease", his character invites the other interns to attend the premiere of Avatar.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bones (season 5)