Animanga videos similar to or like Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Japanese manga series written by Ukyō Kodachi and Masashi Kishimoto, and illustrated by Mikio Ikemoto. Wikipedia
Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto and published by Shueisha in Weekly Shōnen Jump. Adolescent ninja who searches constantly for recognition and dreams of becoming the hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. Wikipedia
Fictional character created by manga author Masashi Kishimoto who first appears in the finale of the manga series Naruto as the son of the protagonist Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Uzumaki. Training as a ninja to surpass his father, the leader of the ninja village Konohagakure and also being mentored by his father's best friend, Sasuke Uchiha. Wikipedia
Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Tite Kubo. Bleach follows the adventures of the hotheaded teenager Ichigo Kurosaki, who inherits his parents' destiny after he obtains the powers of a Soul Reaper—a death personification similar to the Grim Reaper—from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki. Wikipedia
Split in two parts to divide the storyline; the second part is simply known as Part II. The plot follows the return of the ninja Naruto Uzumaki to Konohagakure, after two and a half years of training after leaving his teammates Sakura Haruno and Kakashi Hatake, and his subsequent efforts to make his best friend, Sasuke Uchiha, return with him and his friends. Wikipedia
Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hideaki Sorachi. Set in Edo, which has been conquered by aliens named Amanto, the plot follows life from the point of view of samurai Gintoki Sakata, who works as a freelancer alongside his friends Shinpachi Shimura and Kagura in order to pay the monthly rent. Wikipedia
Sentences forBoruto: Naruto Next Generations
- The story of Naruto continues with Naruto's son, Boruto Uzumaki, in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations: Boruto wishes to create his own ninja way instead of following his father's.
- On September 29, Toonami expanded to seven full hours from 9 PM to 4 AM with Boruto: Naruto Next Generations as the marquee addition.
- According to Sugiyama, Sasuke's personality had changed for the Boruto anime series, and the actor wanted fans to see the character's interaction with his family.
- Isshiki Ōtsutsuki (大筒木イッシキ) is one of the main antagonists of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations and a member of the main family of the Ōtsutsuki clan.
- Urashiki Ōtsutsuki (大筒木ウラシキ) is one of the antagonists in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime and a member of the main family of the Ōtsutsuki clan.
- Team Udon (ウドン班), also known as Team 5, is a group of Konohagakure ninja led by Udon Ise who appears in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.
- A monthly sequel series titled Boruto: Naruto Next Generations began in the Japanese and English editions of Weekly Shōnen Jump in early 2016, illustrated by Mikio Ikemoto and written by Ukyō Kodachi, with supervision by Kishimoto.
- Team Moegi (モエギ班) is a group of Konohagakure ninja led by Moegi Kazamatsuri who appears in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.
- Team Hanabi (ハナビ班), also known as Team 15, is a all-kunoichi team of Konohagakure ninja led by Hanabi Hyuga who appears in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.
- In the anime sequel of Naruto Shippuden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Kakashi makes minor appearances until testing the young main characters during a test to see if they can become ninjas.
- Despite not wishing to reveal much about Boruto due to developments of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, he added that Boruto is not as direct as Naruto.
- In early 2021, Ikimonogakari released "Baku", which is the soundtrack used for the 8th opening of the anime series "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations"
- Years later, Kakashi steps down while Naruto marries Hinata Hyuga and becomes the Seventh Hokage, raising the next generation.
- In May 2016, Boruto writer Ukyō Kodachi also started his own manga series with artist Mikio Ikemoto under the title Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, which begins by retelling the events of the film.
- From May 2016 through October 2020 he supervised the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations manga written by Ukyo Kodachi and illustrated by Mikio Ikemoto.
- Toneri returns in the anime series Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, and he is interested in Boruto's growth.
- In the Naruto series, and its sequel Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Dim Mak is a basis for the fictional Gentle Fist fighting style used by the Hyuga Clan.
- A Nintendo Switch port was announced and a Next Generations DLC pack for all platforms, with new playable characters and costumes from the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime series, was announced in December 2019.
- There is manga centered around Boruto, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, has Naruto as a major character adapting the Boruto film though the series starts in a distant future where Naruto is said to be dead or missing in action by an enemy of Boruto, Kawaki.
- This role is retitled in the Naruto manga sequel, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.
- Naruto appears in the series' films and in other media related to the franchise, including video games and original video animations (OVA), as well as the sequel Boruto: Naruto Next Generations by Ukyo Kodachi, where Naruto's son, Boruto, is the protagonist.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations