Settlements similar to or like Bowen Island
Island municipality that is part of Metro Vancouver. Wikipedia
Sentences forBowen Island
- For later shots of Winston and Hoffman walking along a beach near the house, the CG house was placed in the background of Bowen Island, the shooting location.
- A small Filipino community resided in Bowen Island, British Columbia in the 1880s.
- The recording was made in May 2004 at Bowen Island, part of the Greater Vancouver Regional District.
- A rugged and sparsely populated island, it is far quieter than its neighbour Bowen Island, which is popular with day-trippers and summer vacationers.
- Other water transportation options include a taxi service to Bowen Island provided by English Bay Launch and a number of private tours.
- Most of the film was shot at one location, a waterfront property on British Columbia's Bowen Island, a short ferry ride west from mainland Vancouver.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bowen Island