Musical artists similar to or like Boyz II Men
American boy band from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, best known for emotional ballads and a cappella harmonies. Wikipedia
Third studio album and second non-Christmas album by American R&B quartet Boyz II Men, released on August 30, 1994 on Motown Records. It contained the No. 1 singles "I'll Make Love to You" and "On Bended Knee", the latter of which replaced the former at the top of the Billboard Hot 100, making the group the third artist to replace themselves at No. 1 in the United States after Elvis Presley and The Beatles and the first to achieve the feat in 30 years. Wikipedia
The Mainstream Top 40 airplay-based chart debuted in Billboard magazine in its issue dated October 3, 1992, with rankings determined by monitored airplay from data compiled by Broadcast Data Systems, a then-new technology which can detect when and how often songs are being played on radio stations. Published in the print edition of Billboard through May 1995, after which it only appeared in Billboards sister publication, Airplay Monitor, and the Billboard.com website, returning to the print edition in 2003. Wikipedia
2003 mid-price greatest hits LP for R&B group Boyz II Men, released by Motown Records. 1) "End of the Road" Wikipedia
American hip hop band, formed in 1987 by Tariq "Black Thought" Trotter and Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The Roots serve as the house band on NBC's The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, having served in the same role on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon from 2009 to 2014. Wikipedia
American girl group from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, active briefly in the 1960s. The group came together in 1961 around Philadelphia singer Little Joe Cook, former lead singer of The Thrillers; it featured two of his daughters Delphine and Dinell Cook, and their cousin Dolores aka "Honey"and Tammi Montgomery aka Tammi Terrell, who later left the group, and went on to Motown. Wikipedia
List of African Americans, also known as Black Americans or Afro-Americans. Ethnic group and citizens of the United States who have full or partial ancestry of any black racial groups of Africa; Black and African Americans form the third largest racial and ethnic group in the United States, behind White Americans and Hispanic and Latino Americans. Wikipedia
Sentences forBoyz II Men
- During the 1990s, Motown was home to successful recording artists such as Boyz II Men and Johnny Gill, although the company itself remained in a state of turmoil.
- The ad they answered in 1993 was for a singing group with "New Kids on the Block look with a Boyz II Men sound", and they aimed to have a white version of Boyz II Men.
- In addition to hosting the event, Keys performed multiple times including a tribute with Boyz II Men to basketball star Kobe Bryant who died in a helicopter crash earlier that same day.
- "I Gotta Feeling" hit its fifth consecutive week at No. 1, following 12 weeks at the top by the Peas' "Boom Boom Pow"; Boyz II Men reigned on the chart for two 16-week runs in the mid-'90s.
- His third effort included songs from different eras like as "Always on My Mind", "Dream", "I've Got the World on a String", and "Comin' Home Baby" (a duet with Boyz II Men).
- Later, Reid successfully marketed Boyz II Men.
- After staying at number one for fourteen non-consecutive weeks, the song became the second longest running number one song in US chart history, behind Carey's 1996 collaboration with Boyz II Men, "One Sweet Day".
- Today, Decca is a leading label for both classical music and Broadway scores although it is branching out into pop music from established recording stars: in 2007 its Motown: A Journey Through Hitsville USA by Boyz II Men reached No. 27 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart.
- She also dated Boyz II Men lead singer Wanya Morris, whom she cited as her "first love."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Boyz II Men