Nascar drivers similar to or like Brad Keselowski
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forBrad Keselowski
- Brad Keselowski suggested that he would consider answering the challenge in 2014.
- before being passed on the restart by Brad Keselowski with 11 laps to go, finishing second.
- He won a Nationwide race at Kansas and almost won a Nationwide race at Phoenix, but got passed by Brad Keselowski on the final lap.
- At Talladega, Busch appeared to have a dominant car, but he was collected in a multi-car pileup caused when Brad Keselowski controversially raced aggressively while 6 laps down.
- With 50 laps to go, Busch made a daring move on Brad Keselowski and Kevin Harvick to get his lap back, which resulted from a pit stop earlier in the race.
- The following week at Daytona, Busch finished second to race winner Brad Keselowski.
- Busch was described as "an ass" in driver introductions for the Cup race by fellow NASCAR star, Brad Keselowski, who Busch had intentionally wrecked in the Nationwide Series race the previous night.
- On July 23, 2017 Kahne held off Brad Keselowski in an overtime finish that ended under caution to win the 2017 Brickyard 400 for his 18th(& final) overall career victory, 102 races after his 2014 Atlanta victory.
- Over the last few laps, Johnson was racing alongside Brad Keselowski for the lead until a caution came out for debris.
- At Las Vegas, Earnhardt gambled on fuel in the remaining 40 laps, but he ran out of gas while leading on the last lap, finishing 2nd to eventual race winner Brad Keselowski.
- He then won two weeks later in the Sprint Cup Series at Watkins Glen International, a fortunate pit strategy helping him beat Brad Keselowski and Martin Truex, Jr. to win.
- He then led a race-high 274 laps the following week at Martinsville but finished 2nd to Brad Keselowski.
- Returning to Texas, Johnson dominated and held off Brad Keselowski and Kevin Harvick to score his third straight win in the fall Texas race, and also ended an 18-race-winless-streak.
- At the end of the October Charlotte race, Stewart was hit on pit road by Brad Keselowski, who was trying to run into Matt Kenseth, but missed.
- He also fended off Brad Keselowski and Kevin Harvick for the win.
- He led 54 of the last 70 laps and he held off Denny Hamlin and Brad Keselowski to win his second Daytona 500, just 10 years after his first one.
- He gained confidence in his team with a very strong performance at Talladega, leading for 20 laps, and finishing second to his protege Brad Keselowski after Keselowski sent Edwards flying into the catch fence.
- On the last restart, he was behind Brad Keselowski.
- The following week at Kansas, Earnhardt finished 2nd to Brad Keselowski.
- This win tied Earnhardt with Jimmie Johnson and Brad Keselowski for most wins of the season up to that point.
- On a late restart, he and Brad Keselowski cut their tires from incidental contact and a caution flew seconds later when Keselowski hit the wall after making contact with Brett Moffitt.
- At Auto Club, Harvick managed to finish second, this time to Brad Keselowski.
- At Fontana, Earnhardt started mid-pack and after a couple of mistakes including a lengthy pit stop caused by missed lug nuts on a right rear tire, he came home in 2nd-place finish, assuming the points lead as a result of Brad Keselowski going off pace and falling back.
- Following a seventeenth-place finish in Good Sam Roadside Assistance 500, Johnson recorded four top-ten finishes, including two consecutive wins from the pole position at Martinsville and Texas, which was his sixtieth win in the series, to take a seven-point lead over Brad Keselowski.
- However Busch's only win in a Sprint Cup points event during the year would come at Richmond in the Capital City 400 in April, the fourth straight year he won the event; he nearly won at Watkins Glen International before, on the final lap, hitting oil on the track from Bobby Labonte's car and being spun by Brad Keselowski, giving the win to Marcos Ambrose.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Brad Keselowski