People similar to or like Brad Paisley
American country music singer and songwriter. Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter. His integration of rock and pop elements into the country genre has earned him popularity, particularly in the United States with success on the country music single and album charts, multi-platinum recordings and record-breaking live performances, while also crossing over into the mainstream pop arena. Wikipedia
American country music singer, songwriter and record producer, signed to Warner Music Group Nashville. Eldredge has had five No. 1 singles on the Billboard Country Airplay chart, three of which came from his debut studio album, Bring You Back: "Don't Ya", "Beat of the Music", and "Mean to Me". Wikipedia
American country music singer and songwriter. Evans has released eight studio albums: Three Chords and the Truth (1997), No Place That Far (1998), Born to Fly (2000), Restless (2003), Real Fine Place (2005), Stronger (2011), Slow Me Down (2014), Words (2017), "Copy That" (2020), plus one Christmas album, At Christmas (2014) and a 2007 greatest hits package. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
American country music duo founded in 2010 by Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley, both of whom are vocalists and songwriters. Downloaded over seven million times, making it the first country song ever to receive the Diamond certification, and it became the best-selling digital country song of all time, with 24 weeks at number one, until it was surpassed in July 2017 by Sam Hunt's "Body Like a Back Road". Wikipedia
American country music and gospel music singer, songwriter, guitarist, and actor. Active from 1978 until being incapacitated by a stroke in 2013, he has recorded 20 studio albums and charted more than 50 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including sixteen that reached the No. 1 position. Wikipedia
Sentences forBrad Paisley
- She returned to number one on the country chart later in 2005 by lending her distinctive harmonies to the Brad Paisley ballad, "When I Get Where I'm Going".
- The song, praised for its tongue-in-cheek lyrics, was commented on by country singer Brad Paisley, who characterized it as "all in good fun".
- Underwood and Brad Paisley co-hosted the awards show for their first year as hosts, and she walked away with the Female Vocalist of the Year award for the third consecutive year.
- Brad Paisley and Underwood hosted the 52nd Annual Country Music Association Awards on November 14, 2018, where she picked up her fifth win as the CMA's Female Vocalist of the Year.
- Later that year, Urban served as a duet artist for Brad Paisley's single "Start a Band," on which both he and Paisley sang and played guitar.
- "Mine Would Be You" became Shelton's tenth consecutive No. 1 single, tying him with the record set by Brad Paisley in 2009.
- At the end of the ceremony, in addition to Hayes, Nettles, and Scott, they were joined by co-host Brad Paisley for "Takin' It to the Streets".
- At the end of the awards ceremony, they were also joined by host Brad Paisley for "Takin' It to the Streets".
- Brad Paisley contributed two of the nine tracks to the album, one being "Find Yourself" used for the end credits.
- Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood have co-hosted the ceremonies from 2008 to 2018.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Brad Paisley