Buildings similar to or like Bramall Hall
Largely Tudor manor house in Bramhall, within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. Wikipedia
Bramhall railway station serves the district of Bramhall in the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. 9¾ miles south of Manchester Piccadilly on the Stafford to Manchester Line and was opened in 1845 by the London and North Western Railway. Wikipedia
Sentences forBramall Hall
- The coat of arms for the Diocese of Davenport was designed after the arms used by members of the Davenport family in England.
- Bramall Hall, situated in 26 ha of parkland, is an example of a 14th-century Cheshire building.
- His wife Jane died in September 1808, and Humphreys remarried on 31 May 1810, to Maria Davenport, of Bramall Hall.
- He was already wealthy, having married an heiress, and settling at the estates of Bramall Hall.
- His widow, who lived at Bramall Hall till 1935, re-purchased Moseley Hall at some point after his death in 1927.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bramall Hall