Nascar drivers similar to or like Brendan Gaughan
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forBrendan Gaughan
- For 2013, Truck Series veteran Brendan Gaughan drove the truck, now numbered 62, for the full season.
- In spite of high expectations, Vickers finished third in Rookie of the Year standings behind Kasey Kahne and Brendan Gaughan.
- Brendan Gaughan drove the next four races with his family's South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa on the car.
- Harraka qualified 22nd, and finished a solid 19th after battling back from a pit road incident with Brendan Gaughan.
- Brendan Gaughan prevailed after holding off a charge from deep in the pack by Tagliani for his first NNS win.
- Brendan Gaughan, who walked onto the basketball squad, is a driver in NASCAR's Truck Series and also raced one season in the Cup Series.
- With two laps to go, Kurt Busch got turned around and collected Blaney, Matt DiBenedetto, Brendan Gaughan, and others, sending the race to overtime.
- He battled Scott Taylor and Brendan Gaughan for the championship.
- He won two poles, had four top tens, and finished third behind Kasey Kahne and Brendan Gaughan for Rookie of the Year.
- In 2014, Brendan Gaughan and crew chief Shane Wilson moved up from the Truck Series to the Nationwide Series, bringing family-owned South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa and longtime number 62 with him.
- Brendan Gaughan raced at Phoenix, his first Cup race since 2004.
- Brendan Gaughan was a pleasant surprise, posting four top tens and finishing runner-up to Kahne for the award, while Scott Riggs only had two-top ten finishes.
- Brendan Gaughan took the worst hit as his car ended up flipping midair once before landing back on its wheels.
- The truck was split by Tim George, Jr. running 12 races with Applebee's sponsoring, with a best finish of 9th, Brendan Gaughan in 7 races with a best finish of 2nd, and Harvick at both Martinsville races and Dover, winning at the spring Martinsville race.
- 77 Kodak-sponsored Dodge full-time, replacing Brendan Gaughan.
- Kvapil passed Brendan Gaughan and Ted Musgrave in points at the season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- The season was marred by two fights with fellow Xfinity drivers, one with Jeremy Clements at Bristol after Clements confronted him and one with Brendan Gaughan at Texas after heated on-track competition.
- In later years, though, the Truck Series has also become a place for Cup veterans without a ride to make their living which included Ricky Craven, Jimmy Spencer, Dennis Setzer, Brendan Gaughan (who started his career in a family-owned team, and after his Nextel Cup attempt, returned to the family operation), Rich Bickle, Andy Houston, Todd Bodine, Bobby Hamilton Jr. and previous champions Johnny Benson, Mike Skinner, Ron Hornaday, Ted Musgrave, and Jack Sprague.
- Brendan Gaughan got his first Nationwide series career pole but Kevin Harvick won the race.
- Failed to qualify: Brendan Gaughan (No.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Brendan Gaughan