Nascar drivers similar to or like Brian Vickers
American professional stock car and sports car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forBrian Vickers
- Several drivers piloted the No. 57 in 2005 and 2006, with Brian Vickers competing in the majority of races.
- Brian Vickers made his Cup Series debut at the fall Charlotte race, finishing 33rd, before moving to the 25 car.
- Earnhardt started the 2016 season with a crash in the Sprint Unlimited on lap 23 when Brian Vickers cut down a tire and hit him, damaging the side of his car.
- Ricky Hendrick selected 19-year-old Brian Vickers to drive the No. 5 car in 2003.
- He began his first full-time Busch Series season in 2004, replacing Brian Vickers in the No. 5 Chevrolet.
- Nemechek's replacement in the No. 25 was Brian Vickers, who was initially supposed to drive the car beginning in 2004 while racing full-time in the Busch Series in 2003 (where he won the championship).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Brian Vickers