Settlements similar to or like Brickell
Urban neighborhood of Greater Downtown Miami, Florida, United States. Wikipedia
Urban city center, based around the Central Business District of Miami, Florida, United States. In addition to the central business district, the area also consists of the Brickell Financial District, Historic District, Government Center, Arts & Entertainment District and Park West. Wikipedia
- Along with neighborhoods such as Downtown and Brickell, public transit is heavily used in Miami Beach and is a vital part of city life.
- Rapid high-rise construction led to fast population growth in the Miami's inner neighborhoods, with Downtown, Brickell and Edgewater becoming the fastest-growing areas of the city.
- South Beach, along with a handful of other neighborhoods in Greater Miami (such as Downtown and Brickell), is one of the areas where a car-free lifestyle is commonplace.
- Public transportation in South Beach, along with Downtown and Brickell, is heavily used, and is a vital part of South Beach life.
- Brickell is south of the Miami River, and is a mixed upper-class residential neighborhood as well as Miami's major financial district along Brickell Avenue.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Brickell