Motor races similar to or like Brickyard 400
Annual NASCAR Cup Series points race held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana. Wikipedia
500 mi NASCAR Cup Series motor race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. First of two Cup races held every year at Daytona, the second being the Coke Zero 400, and one of three held in Florida, with the annual spring showdown Dixie Vodka 400 being held at Homestead south of Miami. Wikipedia
Sentences forBrickyard 400
- For the Brickyard 400 in the summer, the track is much more prone to heatwaves, with the wet season carrying on into July as well.
- On August 5, 1999, Waltrip announced during the practice session for the Brickyard 400 that he would retire from NASCAR at the end of the 2000 season following a farewell tour.
- Johnson again led the Cup Series in points for much of the 2005 season, but lost the points lead after a hard crash at the Brickyard 400, and finished the season fifth in points.
- Kahne scored 18 career wins in the Cup Series, including three Coca-Cola 600s in 2006, 2008, and 2012, and the Brickyard 400 in 2017.
- In 1994, NASCAR held the first Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Kahne dominated the early stages of the Brickyard 400, but spun late in the race and had to settle for 18th position.
- Prior to the 23rd running of the Brickyard 400, Stewart was inducted into the USAC Hall of Fame in recognition of his sterling United States Auto Club (USAC) career.
- The latter victory was also Busch's first Brickyard 400 victory, the first for manufacturer Toyota, and marked the first time a driver swept both the Cup and Xfinity races at Indianapolis.
- The second half of his season was plagued by an altercation with a photographer after the Brickyard 400.
- Labonte's next win was the Brickyard 400 at the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Together, they won the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis.
- Similarly, the NASCAR Busch Series Kroger 200 was given a "Night before the 400" status; a Truck Series race was added to the weekend in 1995.
- In 1994, the Kroger 200 was moved to the night before the Winston Cup Brickyard 400 at the nearby Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- He also won the Coca-Cola 600, Brickyard 400, and 2nd Michigan race.
- The Brickyard 400 took the July 4 weekend date.
- Previously, Richmond was home to the final race before the playoffs began and had been since NASCAR implemented them for the 2004 season; after the latest round of schedule realignment that distinction now belongs to the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Brickyard 400