Australian places similar to or like Brisbane
Capital of and the most populated city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Wikipedia
State situated in northeastern Australia, and is the second-largest and third-most populous Australian state. Federated state and a parliamentary constitutional monarchy, and is bordered by the Northern Territory, South Australia and New South Wales to the west, south-west and south respectively. Wikipedia
Important industry for the Queensland economy, being the third-most popular destination for international tourists after Sydney and Melbourne. Popular tourist destination, serving as a gateway to the state of Queensland, particularly to the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast, which are home to numerous popular surf beaches, located immediately south and north of Brisbane respectively. Wikipedia
- On November 7, 2006, West apologized for this outburst publicly during his performance as support act for U2 for their Vertigo concert in Brisbane.
- As a result of this policy, Adelaide does not share the convict settlement history of other Australian cities like Sydney, Brisbane and Hobart.
- Approximately half of the state's of the population live in Brisbane, and over 70% live in South East Queensland.
- Brisbane was selected as the capital city.
- On 12 July 1866 a paddle steamer the, on its way to Brisbane from Newcastle carrying 60 passengers, was caught in a storm as it made its way out of the harbour.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Brisbane