U.S. counties similar to or like Bristol County, Massachusetts
County in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Wikipedia
Metropolitan region of New England encompassing the municipality of Boston, the capital of the U.S. state of Massachusetts and the most populous city in New England, as well as its surrounding areas. The region forms the northern arc of the US northeast megalopolis and as such, Greater Boston can be described either as a metropolitan statistical area (MSA), or as a broader combined statistical area (CSA). Wikipedia
Sentences forBristol County, Massachusetts
- As the seat of Bristol County, Taunton is home to many of the county's courthouses and administrative offices.
- The remnants of Katrina brought 3 to 6 in of rain to portions of Massachusetts, causing flash flooding in Bristol and Plymouth counties.
- New Bedford is a city in Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States.
- The Town of Berkley, currently the least populated town in Bristol County, Massachusetts, was founded on 18 April 1735 and named after the renowned philosopher.
- Fall River is a city in Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States.
- Taunton is a city in Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bristol County, Massachusetts