Topics similar to or like Bristol Motor Speedway
NASCAR short track venue located in Bristol, Tennessee. Wikipedia
NASCAR Winston Cup Series racing event that took place on April 1, 1979, at Bristol Motor Speedway in the American community of Bristol, Tennessee. Notable as then-rookie driver Dale Earnhardt got the first win of his career, he would later go on to win 76 races and 7 championships. Wikipedia
Sentences forBristol Motor Speedway
- While some tracks are true ovals, such as Bristol Motor Speedway, over half the tracks currently in Cup competition are a form of tri-oval.
- Six races into 2001, he was injured at Bristol Motor Speedway and it was announced at the time he would be out for the rest of the season.
- The CoT made its debut at Bristol Motor Speedway in March 2007.
- In 2008, Bowyer returned full-time, scoring 18 Top 10s in the first 21 races including a win at Bristol.
- Gordon returned to the broadcast booth for the Drive to Stop Diabetes 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway on April 18, and the Winn-Dixie 300 at Talladega Superspeedway on May 2, 2015.
- The 29 car returned in 2005 at Bristol Motor Speedway as part of a promotion for Reese's Chocolate and Peanut Butter Lovers Cups.
- This was achieved at Bristol Motor Speedway, where Busch won in the Camping World Truck Series, Nationwide Series, and Sprint Cup Series events over a four-day period.
- Initially started on Twitter, the on track incidents began at Bristol in March, where Hamlin spun Logano in turns 1 and 2, leading Logano to confront Hamlin after the race.
- After finishing 31st at Michigan, Busch won the Truck Series and Nationwide Series races at Bristol Motor Speedway, then started last in the Sprint Cup race after a spin in qualifying, finishing eleventh.
- Skinner returned at Bristol, but he just wasn't the same.
- The year after that one, he was able to score wins at Talladega, as well as cause more controversy, after he spun Terry Labonte out to win a race at Bristol.
- He won the third race of the season from the pole at Las Vegas, and scored additional wins at Richmond and both Bristol races, but failed to qualify for the Chase by only 8 points.
- For the 2018 season, the UNOH 200 at Bristol aired in primetime on Fox.
- As of the 2015 season, the series races on 20 tracks: one dirt track (Eldora), one road course (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park), two short tracks (Bristol and Martinsville), two superspeedways (Daytona and Talladega) and 14 intermediate ovals.
- Kenseth won the Food City 500 in Support of Steve Byrnes And Stand Up To Cancer at Bristol in April, his first victory since 2013.
- As of 2009, the world record for the most people singing karaoke was at Bristol Motor Speedway in the United States.
- Kahne won twice in 2013, at Bristol in March and Pocono in August, and again qualified for the Chase in 2013.
- With Green winning twice at Bristol and Charlotte and Sauter having a best finish of 4th at Nashville
- Busch went on to win his fourth race of the season at Bristol Motor Speedway in August; he would miss qualifying for the Chase for the Sprint Cup by eight points to Brian Vickers.
- He then scored victories at Bristol (4th race) and at Fontana (5th race).
- Busch then won Sprint Cup races at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Other major tourist attractions include the Tennessee Aquarium and Chattanooga Choo-Choo Hotel in Chattanooga; Dollywood in Pigeon Forge; Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Ober Gatlinburg in Gatlinburg; the Parthenon, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and Ryman Auditorium in Nashville; the Jack Daniel's Distillery in Lynchburg; Elvis Presley's Graceland residence and tomb, the Memphis Zoo, the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis; and Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol.
- In 2009, Busch became the first driver to win two of NASCAR's top touring series races in the same day (at Auto Club Speedway), followed in 2010 as the first driver to win races in all three of NASCAR's top three touring series in the same weekend (at Bristol), which he would do again at the same track in 2017.
- On August 26, 2011, Busch won the Nationwide Series Food City 250 at Bristol Motor Speedway, surpassing Mark Martin for the most Nationwide series wins ever, with 50, and also simultaneously became the first driver to win three consecutive races at Bristol Motor Speedway in the Nationwide Series.
- On August 24, 2011, while competing in the Truck Series O'Reilly 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway, Busch was hit by the Joe Denette Motorsports truck of Elliott Sadler, sending him into the wall and causing severe damage to his truck, while waiting for the caution flag to be displayed, Busch drove rapidly around the track and hit Sadler, spinning him.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bristol Motor Speedway