Topics similar to or like Bristol Motor Speedway
NASCAR short track venue located in Bristol, Tennessee. Wikipedia
Sentences forBristol Motor Speedway
- This was achieved at Bristol Motor Speedway, where Busch won in the Camping World Truck Series, Nationwide Series, and Sprint Cup Series events over a four-day period.
- While some tracks are true ovals, such as Bristol Motor Speedway, over half the tracks currently in Cup competition are a form of tri-oval.
- The CoT made its debut at Bristol Motor Speedway in March 2007.
- Initially started on Twitter, the on track incidents began at Bristol in March, where Hamlin spun Logano in turns 1 and 2, leading Logano to confront Hamlin after the race.
- The 29 car returned in 2005 at Bristol Motor Speedway as part of a promotion for Reese's Chocolate and Peanut Butter Lovers Cups.
- At Bristol Motor Speedway, Earnhardt started 16th after a qualifying rainout; he led 13 laps in the race before pit road penalties resulted in a 12th-place finish.
- He drove 30 of 31 races in 2006, winning at Bristol and finishing seventh in points.
- Kenseth won the Food City 500 in Support of Steve Byrnes And Stand Up To Cancer at Bristol in April, his first victory since 2013.
- After finishing 31st at Michigan, Busch won the Truck Series and Nationwide Series races at Bristol Motor Speedway, then started last in the Sprint Cup race after a spin in qualifying, finishing eleventh.
- Gordon returned to the broadcast booth for the Drive to Stop Diabetes 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway on April 18, and the Winn-Dixie 300 at Talladega Superspeedway on May 2.
- Kahne won twice in 2013, at Bristol in March and Pocono in August, and again qualified for the Chase in 2013.
- In the fall, Earnhardt became the first driver to sweep a weekend at Bristol by winning both the Busch and Nextel Cup races in the same weekend.
- For the 2018 season, the UNOH 200 at Bristol aired in primetime on Fox.
- He won the third race of the season from the pole at Las Vegas, and scored additional wins at Richmond and both Bristol races, but failed to qualify for the Chase by only 8 points.
- At Bristol Motor Speedway, he finished a mediocre 13th after getting through traffic.
- In the 2005 season, Harvick's only Cup win came at the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway, despite starting towards the rear of the field.
- Busch then won Sprint Cup races at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Jeff Gordon pulled a "bump and run" on Stewart to gain a better finishing position at Bristol and Stewart retaliated in a post-race incident by spinning Gordon out on pit road.
- As of the 2015 season, the series races on 20 tracks: one dirt track (Eldora), one road course (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park), two short tracks (Bristol and Martinsville), two superspeedways (Daytona and Talladega) and 14 intermediate ovals.
- Later in the season, he was fined for a post-race incident with Greg Biffle at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Tennessee is also home to Bristol Motor Speedway which features NASCAR Cup Series racing two weekends a year, routinely selling out more than 160,000 seats on each date; it also was the home of the Nashville Superspeedway, which held Nationwide and IndyCar races until it was shut down in 2012.
- His first Top 10 came at Bristol Motor Speedway in the Food City 500, where he finished 7th.
- He won his first victory in the Food City 500 at Bristol, after battling hard with rival Jimmy Spencer on worn tires.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bristol Motor Speedway