Settlements similar to or like British Columbia Coast
Geographic region of the Canadian province of British Columbia. Wikipedia
Geographic and cultural region of the mainland coast of British Columbia that generally comprises the regional districts of Metro Vancouver and Fraser Valley. Home to approximately 2.83 million people as of the 2016 Canadian Census, the Lower Mainland contains sixteen of the province's thirty most populous municipalities and approximately 60% of the province's total population. Wikipedia
Sentences forBritish Columbia Coast
- British Columbia's rugged coastline stretches for more than 27000 km, and includes deep, mountainous fjords and about 6,000 islands, most of which are uninhabited.
- From 1792 to 1794, the Vancouver Expedition (led by George Vancouver who had previously accompanied Cook) surveyed in detail all the passages from the Northwest Coast.
- Victoria's soils are relatively unleached and less acidic than soils elsewhere on the British Columbia Coast.
- This port city is the land, air, and water transportation hub of British Columbia's North Coast, and has a population of 12,220 people as of 2016.
- Annual sunshine hours vary from 2200 near Cranbrook and Victoria to less than 1300 in Prince Rupert, on the North Coast just south of Southeast Alaska.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: British Columbia Coast