Record labels similar to or like Broken Records (record label)
For the Edinburgh-based band, see Broken Records (band). Wikipedia
Atmospheric Christian alternative rock band currently comprising Derri Daugherty on guitar and vocals, Steve Hindalong on drums, and Dan Michaels on saxophone and lyricon. The fifth member of the band between 2005–2014, although he is not officially inactive. Wikipedia
The birth of contemporary Christian music dates back to the late 1960s, but Christian rock came into its own in the 1980s fueled by bands such as Stryper. Billboard magazine started to post the top 10 Christian rock songs, and some radio stations started to play Christian rock. Wikipedia
Sentences forBroken Records (record label)
- “Sacrifice,” was released on Broken Records/ Brainstorm Artists International and distributed by Word Records in 1988.
- This is not to be confused with the Christian label of the same name, which closed in the early 1990s.
- The album, Incandescent, was released in April 1985 on Broken Records, which was classified as a new wave material.
- launched Broken Records, a label focusing on modern rock, punk and alternative music.
- The Altar Boys' first album issued on various labels (e.g. Ministry Resource Center/MRC, Maranatha! Music, and Broken Records) sold over 7,000 copies with their second selling 20,000 units in its first two months of release.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Broken Records (record label)