Settlements similar to or like Broward County, Florida
Located in southeastern Florida, US. Wikipedia
Located in the southeastern part of the State of Florida and lies directly north of Broward County and Miami-Dade County. According to a 2019 census report, the county had a population of 1,496,770, making it the third-most populous county in the state of Florida and the 25th-most populous county in the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forBroward County, Florida
- Nonetheless, the counties of Broward and Miami-Dade in Florida have building codes that require that critical infrastructure buildings be able to withstand Category 5 winds.
- Further north in Broward County, State Road A1A was inundated with sand and water, causing more than a 2 mi stretch of the road to be closed for the entire weekend.
- The city was incorporated in 1911, and in 1915, was designated the county seat of newly formed Broward County.
- The Democratic Party has maintained an edge in voter registration, both statewide and in 18 of the 67 counties, including Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, the state's three most populous.
- The program is open to high school seniors with a minimum 3.2 GPA (unweighted) in public, charter, private, and parochial schools in Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- But most of the remaining votes to be counted in Florida were in three heavily Democratic counties—Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach—and as their votes were reported Gore began to gain on Bush.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Broward County, Florida