People similar to or like Bruno Mars
American singer, songwriter, record producer, multi-instrumentalist, and dancer. Wikipedia
American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. She embarked on her music career with R&B girl group Sista in the early-mid 1990s and later became a member of the Swing Mob collective along with childhood friend and longtime collaborator Timbaland, with whom she worked on projects for American R&B acts Aaliyah, 702, Total, and SWV. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, actress, and executive producer. After appearing on the children's television series Barney & Friends (2002–2004), she rose to prominence for her role as Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel musical television film Camp Rock (2008) and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010). Wikipedia
Sentences forBruno Mars
- In February 2014, the Chili Peppers joined Bruno Mars as performers at the Super Bowl XLVIII halftime show, watched by a record 115.3 million viewers.
- Early in her music career, Gomez cited Bruno Mars as an influence, for "his style of music, his style in general, the way he performs, the way he carries himself".
- It was announced on 12 February 2013, that in May 2013, she would be supporting Bruno Mars on his Moonshine Jungle World Tour on selected dates.
- The historic Stony Brook concert series was revived in 2011 with Brookfest hosting headliners Bruno Mars and Janelle Monáe.
- Aside from Soul Punk and personal developments, Stump moonlighted as a professional songwriter/producer, co-writing tracks with Bruno Mars and All Time Low, and pursued acting.
- On January 3, 2018, Cardi B was featured on Bruno Mars' remix version of "Finesse", and also appeared in the 90s inspired video.
- At the 59th Grammy Awards, Morris Day with the Time and Bruno Mars performed a tribute.
- The band were joined by Beyoncé and Bruno Mars.
- Afterwards, Bruno Mars performed "Valerie" in her honor.
- He worked with Bruno Mars on his third studio album, 24K Magic, as one of the writers on the track "Straight Up & Down".
- In 2017, she provided uncredited vocals to the song, "Calling All My Lovelies" by Bruno Mars from his third studio album, 24K Magic.
- He also appeared in the alternate music video for the song "The Lazy Song" by pop artist Bruno Mars.
- In May 2011, Nimoy made a cameo appearance in the alternate version music video of Bruno Mars' "The Lazy Song".
- In 2013, it was Bruno Mars and 2014 Ed Sheeran.
- The single, "Uptown Funk," features Bruno Mars on vocals.
- Additionally, Lauryn Hill also won as a producer in 2000, after winning previously in 1999 as an artist and producer; Bruno Mars won as an artist and producer in 2018, after winning previously in 2017 as a producer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bruno Mars