Musical artists similar to or like Bryan Adams
Canadian guitarist, singer, composer, record producer, photographer, and philanthropist. Wikipedia
Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist. He has won 20 Juno Awards among 61 nominations, including wins for Best Male Artist in 2000 and Male Vocalist of the Year in 1997 and every year from 1983 to 1987. Wikipedia
Singer Bryan Adams has released fourteen studio albums, six compilation albums, two soundtrack albums, four live albums, and sixty-nine singles. After the success of his debut single, "Let Me Take You Dancing" (1979), Adams signed a recording contract with A&M Records. Wikipedia
Sixth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams, released on September 24, 1991. Recorded at Battery Studios in London, and at The Warehouse Studio in Vancouver, mixed at Mayfair Studios in London, and mastered by Bob Ludwig at Masterdisk in New York City. Wikipedia
Power ballad by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams. Featured on two albums, firstly the soundtrack album from the 1991 film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves released on July 2, 1991, and then on Adams's sixth album, Waking Up the Neighbours released September 24, 1991. Wikipedia
Canadian rock band formed in Kingston, Ontario, in 1984, consisting of vocalist Gord Downie, guitarist Paul Langlois, guitarist Rob Baker , bassist Gord Sinclair, and drummer Johnny Fay. They released 13 studio albums, one live album, one EP, and over 50 singles over a 33-year career. Wikipedia
Canadian rock band formed in Toronto in 1968, consisting of Geddy Lee , Alex Lifeson (guitars, composer), and Neil Peart (drums, percussion, lyricist). After its formation in 1968, the band went through several configurations before arriving at its classic lineup with the addition of Peart in 1974, just after the release of their eponymous debut album, which contained their first highly-regarded song, "Working Man". Wikipedia
Sentences forBryan Adams
- In 1996, Streisand released "I Finally Found Someone" as a duet with Canadian singer and songwriter Bryan Adams.
- The newly built Palladium opened on January 15, 1996, with a concert by Canadian rocker Bryan Adams.
- Kingston is also the birthplace of Bryan Adams.
- Canadian musician Bryan Adams unveiled his plaque, on 10 May 2007, just before his 25th appearance at the venue.
- In 1986, Bono and U2 performed on Amnesty International's Conspiracy of Hope Tour of benefit concerts in the United States, alongside musicians such as Sting and Bryan Adams.
- In place of the lyrics "O Canada, we stand on guard for thee", Bryan Adams ad-libbed, "We're going to miss you, Wayne Gretzky".
- Turner released a duet, "It's Only Love", with Bryan Adams.
- Furtado sang in a duet with Bryan Adams at the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Games.
- In 1992, his version of Bryan Adams' "Feels Like Forever" made the UK Top 40.
- Def Leppard participated at the Live 8 show in Philadelphia and toured in the summer with Bryan Adams.
- Foster also produced an album with Bryan Adams called Tracks of My Years released in 2014.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bryan Adams