Golfers similar to or like Bubba Watson
American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions and has previously played on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won 21 tournaments worldwide on a number of golf's main tours including the European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Sunshine Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. Wikipedia
American professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions. He won 14 PGA Tour events and has won nine PGA Tour Champions events including four senior major championships: the 2013 Constellation Senior Players Championship, the 2013 U.S. Senior Open, the 2014 Regions Tradition, and the 2017 U.S. Senior Open. Wikipedia
Sentences forBubba Watson
- In 2012, the General Lee 1, the first car used in filming the series, was purchased at auction by golfer Bubba Watson for $110,000.
- His final-hole birdie putt narrowly missed the hole to leave him one stroke out of the playoff between Bubba Watson and eventual winner Martin Kaymer.
- After hitting his tee shot into the water on the 72nd hole, he made a 48-foot par putt to seal a three stroke victory over Stuart Appleby and Bubba Watson.
- He finished two strokes behind Bubba Watson and Louis Oosthuizen and bemoaned his putting performance as the reason he did not win the tournament.
- Mickelson needed to hole out on the 18th hole for eagle from 74 yards to force a playoff with Bubba Watson.
- He appeared to have bogeyed the hole, which would have tied him for first and entered him into a three-hole playoff with Bubba Watson and Martin Kaymer.
- Oosthuizen took the outright lead of the tournament with this exceptional shot, and maintained the lead until caught on the 16th hole, by Bubba Watson.
- (Like Mickelson, Weir is a right-hander who plays left-handed.) A fourth left-handed winner is natural southpaw Bubba Watson, the Masters champion in 2012 and 2014.
- He was to be paired with Tiger Woods and Bubba Watson at the U.S. Open.
- He then followed this up during February 2016, with another runner-up placing at the Northern Trust Open, where despite a final hole chip-in birdie, he finished a shot behind winner Bubba Watson.
- Kuchar was tied for the lead on the back nine on Sunday, but bogeyed the par three 16th and finished two strokes out of the playoff between Bubba Watson and Louis Oosthuizen.
- In 2012, Bubba Watson won the tournament on the second playoff hole over Louis Oosthuizen.
- In the Sunday singles matches of the event, Stenson defeated Bubba Watson 5 & 4 with six birdies and no bogey through fourteen holes, and tied Tony Finau with best score relative to par at 6-under.
- Finishing regulation play in a two-way tie at 11 under par, he defeated Bubba Watson in a three-hole aggregate playoff.
- In the 3rd place playoff match, he defeated fellow American Bubba Watson, 2&1.
- Spieth made his Masters debut in April and shared the 54-hole lead with Bubba Watson.
- Georgia golfer Bubba Watson became the first celebrity picker to go undefeated on the September 28th show in 2013.
- Kaymer achieved his first major victory at the 2010 PGA Championship, which he won over Bubba Watson in a 3-hole playoff.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bubba Watson