Comics characters similar to or like Bucky Barnes
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Name used by several different fictional characters appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, usually as a sidekick to Captain America. Created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby and first appeared in Captain America Comics #1 , which was published by Marvel's predecessor, Timely Comics. Wikipedia
Fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by David Michelinie, Bob Layton and John Byrne, Scott Lang first appeared in The Avengers #181 (March 1979) and in Marvel Premiere #47 (April 1979) as the second superhero character to use the Ant-Man name in the Marvel Universe. Wikipedia
Sentences forBucky Barnes
- Ultimately, when the United States sent a team onto Genosha to assassinate Magneto, Xavier found himself trying to appeal to a furious Bucky Barnes, who stabbed Xavier through the chest.
- Captain America, often with teenage partner Bucky Barnes, fought against, and thwarted, the Red Skull and his plans many times during the war.
- Fury later expends the last sample of the Infinity Formula to save Bucky's life.
- Osborn revealed that he had orchestrated the plan all along, but he was killed by Bucky Barnes.
- He is also called upon to investigate the Captain's assassination by locating Winter Soldier and tracking down the Red Skull.
- Other characters have adopted the alias over the years, most notably Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson.
- During that time she had some training under the Winter Soldier, and the pair even had a short romance.
- The movie version of Civil War also differs from the comic substantially, with the fate of Bucky Barnes becoming a key element of the war after he is framed for the assassination of the Black Panther's father, the king of Wakanda.
- In this universe, Becky Barnes serves alongside Captain Peggy.
- Later, Tony Stark assigns Natasha to convey the late Captain America's shield to a secure location, but is intercepted by her former lover, Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, who steals the shield.
- 1963), and fought alongside Captain America and Bucky in #13 (Dec.
- He then meets the Winter Soldier and rescue S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Avril Kincaid from the Blood Brothers, who informs them of a super-weapon hidden in the town that Baron Zemo and the other villains are looking for.
- During their battle in Washington, D.C., Skadi mortally wounds the current Captain America, James "Bucky" Barnes.
- Evans felt the book utilized its scene-jumping structure to properly explore the expansive, global impact of the Worthy as a legitimate threat, and that both Bucky's death and Loki's humorous dialogue were well-handled.
- Bernie continued to update herself on Captain America's exploits and even defended Bucky Barnes from Doctor Faustus.
- She eventually becomes Bucky Barnes's wife to which the two have a family.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bucky Barnes