Nascar drivers similar to or like Buddy Arrington
Retired American NASCAR Winston Cup Series driver. Wikipedia
American former stock car racing driver who raced from 1958 to 1992 in the former NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 43 Plymouth/Pontiac for Petty Enterprises. The first driver to win the Cup Series championship seven times , while also winning a record 200 races during his career, including the Daytona 500 a record seven times, and a record 27 races (10 of them consecutively) in the 1967 season alone. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
American stock car driver, who raced from 1960 to 1986 in the former NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 21 Mercury for Wood Brothers Racing. Pearson won the 1960 NASCAR Rookie of the Year award and three Cup Series championships (1966, 1968, and 1969). Wikipedia
Sentences forBuddy Arrington
- The preferred ride for Earl Brooks would in the No. 7 Dodge that was sponsored by Reid Trailer Sales and owned by Buddy Arrington.
- He also ran races for Buddy Arrington and Hoss Ellington that season, finishing 23rd in the final standings.
- After failing to qualify for the following race and purchasing a racecar from Buddy Arrington, Schrader won his first career race, at the Talladega DieHard 500, and finished fifth in the final standings.
- A.J. Foyt would also blow his engine on lap 58 while Buddy Arrington wrecked his vehicle on lap 77 by crashing it into a wall.
- There were 28 American-born drivers in the entire racing grid; Buddy Arrington received credit for the last-place finish after his car overheated on the second lap.
- Buddy Arrington was first out due to ignition troubles before the start of the first lap out of the 160 laps.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Buddy Arrington