Topics similar to or like Buland Darwaza
Built in 1602 A.D. by Mughal emperor Akbar to commemorate his victory over Gujarat. Wikipedia
Bureau of records and translation established by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in Fatehpur Sikri around 1574. Emperor Akbar commissioned his most talented scribes and secretaries to translate the major texts of India from Sanskrit into Persian and to illustrate the manuscripts in the royal workshops. Wikipedia
Sentences forBuland Darwaza
- The Buland Darwaza and the Tomb of Salim Chishti are also a part of the mosque complex.
- The Buland Darwaza was built in honor of his successful campaign in Gujarat, when the city came to be known as Fatehpur Sikri - "The City of Victory".
- Having established his authority over Gujarat, Akbar returned to Fatehpur Sikiri, where he built the Buland Darwaza to commemorate his victories, but a rebellion by Afghan nobles supported by the Rajput ruler of Idar, and the renewed intrigues of the Mirzas forced his return to Gujarat.
- Akbar built Buland Darwaza at Fatehpur Sikri in 1575 to commemorate his victory over Gujarat.
- The sight that most fascinated boys of my age group was that families brought their dear ones that had gone insane, some of them so mad that they had to be kept in strong chains tied to the historical Imli tree just a few yards away from the Buland Darwaza.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Buland Darwaza