Companies similar to or like Burberry
British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. Wikipedia
British-based fashion house specialising in modern luxury menswear, started by Sir Hardy Amies. Pioneer of ready-to-wear menswear market in the 1950s, and starting in the 1960s Amies was commissioned to create high-profile specialized clothing for customers including British World cup and Olympic teams, Stanley Kubrick for 2001: A Space Odyssey, and Queen Elizabeth II. Wikipedia
Italian luxury fashion house founded by Giorgio Armani which designs, manufactures, distributes and retails haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, eyewear, cosmetics and home interiors. The brand markets these products under several labels: Giorgio Armani Privé, Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani (including EA7), Armani Jeans, Armani Junior, and Armani Exchange. Wikipedia
- Burberry, the retailer and designer label, has a factory in the town, plans were proposed to close this once a new facility was built in Leeds.
- A mid-October 2013 announcement revealed that Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts was hired as a senior vice president at Apple in mid-2014.
- Two traders who opened their first shops within a year of each other in the town, went on to become household names nationally: Thomas Burberry in 1856 and Alfred Milward in 1857.
- For public appearances, he has incorporated a selection of Saint Laurent, Burberry and Gucci, appearing in a number of campaigns for the latter.
- Christopher Bailey's Spring 2006 collection for Burberry was inspired by Margaret's look from the 1960s.
- The charge was led by brands such as Burberry, although experiments in the format can be traced back to earlier shows by designers such as Diane von Furstenberg.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Burberry