Companies similar to or like Burger King
American multinational chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Wikipedia
Now the international fast food restaurant chain Burger King was founded in on July 23, 1953 in Jacksonville, Florida, as Insta-Burger King. Inspired by the McDonald brothers' original store location in San Bernardino, California, the founders and owners, Keith J. Cramer and his step father Matthew Burns, began searching for a concept. Wikipedia
Icelandic fast food restaurant chain. It replaced McDonald's after McDonald's left Iceland in October 30, 2009 due to the 2008–2011 Icelandic financial crisis and high import tariff on imported ingredients which requires their prices of their products to increase, which the franchise holder, Lyst Hr., refused to raise prices in order to stay competitive with local restaurants who used ingredients sourced locally, hence the franchise owner decided to close down all McDonald’s operation and replaced with their own franchise, Metro. Wikipedia
Founded in 1954, international fast food chain Burger King has employed many advertising programs. During the 1970s, its advertisements included a memorable jingle, the inspiration for its current mascot the Burger King and several well-known and parodied slogans, such as Have it your way and It takes two hands to handle a Whopper. Wikipedia
Specific type of restaurant that serves fast food cuisine and has minimal table service. Typically part of a "meat-sweet diet", offered from a limited menu, cooked in bulk in advance and kept hot, finished and packaged to order, and usually available for take away, though seating may be provided. Wikipedia
When the predecessor of international fast food restaurant chain Burger King (BK) first opened in 1953, its menu predominantly consisted of hamburgers, French fries, soft drinks, milkshakes, and desserts. After being acquired by its Miami, Florida franchisees and renamed in 1954, BK began expanding its menu by adding the Whopper sandwich in 1957, and has since added non-beef items such as chicken, fish, and vegetarian offerings, including salads and meatless sandwiches. Wikipedia
As far back as the 1970s, international fast food restaurant chain Burger King has attempted to introduce a premium line of burgers. These sandwiches are part of a system which eventually became known as the barbell strategy; a plan designed to expand Burger King's menu with both more sophisticated, adult-oriented fare along with products that are more value-oriented. Wikipedia
When the predecessor of international fast food restaurant chain Burger King (BK) first opened in 1953, its menu predominantly consisted of hamburgers, French fries, soft drinks, milkshakes, and desserts. After being acquired by its Miami, Florida franchisees and renamed in 1954, BK began expanding its menu by adding the Whopper. Wikipedia
The legal issues of Burger King include several legal disputes and lawsuits involving the international fast food restaurant chain Burger King (BK) as both plaintiff and defendant in the years since its founding in 1954. These have involved almost every aspect of the company's operations. Wikipedia
American multinational chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants that was founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana and headquartered in Miami, Florida. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., and it was formerly named Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits and Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken & Biscuits. Wikipedia
Sentences forBurger King
- Burger King responded by trolling McDonald's by giving their sandwiches names like "Like a Big Mac But Juicier", "Like a Big Mac, But Actually Big" and "Big Mac-ish But Flame-Grilled of Course".
- The so-called "Burger King" jersey proved to be unpopular with fans, and was scrapped after only one season.
- Abdul also choreographed The King's touchdown celebration, as seen in a string of Burger King television commercials that aired during the 2005–06 NFL season.
- Global firms such as McDonald's and Burger King etc. are firmly established in Montevideo.
- The city is also the headquarters of restaurant chains such as Burger King and Benihana.
- The 6300 sqm World Trade Center Plaza is designed to be a centre of gastronomy opposite Towers Square and Bonavita St. Among the establishments on the plaza are Burger King, Walrus, Bamboo, Asia de Cuba, Gardenia Mvd, and La Claraboya Cafe.
- Slipknot's 2005 lawsuit against Burger King said the company created the advertising-based band Coq Roq to capitalize on Slipknot's image.
- A song completed during the July recording sessions, "It's True", was released on August 28, 2000 in a compilation album sold exclusively at Burger King restaurants, titled For the Fans.
- The introduction of Burger King in Tórshavn was widely publicized as a sign of the globalization of Faroese culture.
- In the 1970s, Alberta-based Burger King (not to be confused with the US company), had a local franchise rights in Edmonton.
- Brown has stated he owns fourteen Burger King restaurants.
- In January 2000, the Backstreet Boys signed a deal with Burger King.
- 1997–1999: Burger King
- As a teenager, he appeared in the ABC after school special Wanted: A Perfect Man (1986), the television film Hands of a Stranger (1987), and a 1989 Burger King commercial.
- On September 10, 2008, MacFarlane released a series of webisodes known as Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy with its animated shorts sponsored by Burger King and released weekly.
- Bart has also appeared in commercials for Burger King and Ramada Inn.
- After running a blank livery for the first four races of the 2010 season, the team finally announced a sponsorship deal with the Burger King fast food franchise at the Spanish and European Grands Prix.
- The area is characterised by a mixture of office and residential accommodation, including the colourful twelve-storey Mezzino student apartments at Rialto Court, a Mecca Bingo hall, Burger King and the two-storey Grosvenor Casino which opened in September 2011.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Burger King