Buildings similar to or like Burj Khalifa
Skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Wikipedia
Sentences forBurj Khalifa
- Completed in 1976 at a height of 553.33 m, it was the world's tallest freestanding structure until 2007 when it was surpassed by Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
- On 4 January 2010, Sheikh Mohammed opened Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, with a display of some 10,000 fireworks.
- Another notable SOM engineer is Bill Baker, who is best known as the engineer of Burj Khalifa (Dubai, 2010), the world's tallest man-made structure.
- This system has been adapted and is still used today for some of the world's most recent tallest buildings, including the 828-meter-tall Burj Khalifa, designed by SOM and completed in 2010.
- The Book of Jubilees mentions the tower's height as being 5,433 cubits and 2 palms, or 2484 m, about three times the height of Burj Khalifa, or roughly 1.6 miles high.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Burj Khalifa