People similar to or like Burt Reynolds
American actor, director, and producer of film and television, considered a sex symbol and icon of American popular culture. Wikipedia
American film director, screenwriter, producer, and actor. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines, dark humor, aestheticization of violence, extended scenes of dialogue, ensemble casts, references to popular culture and a wide variety of other films, eclectic soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s, alternate history, and features of neo-noir film. Wikipedia
English actor who worked in film, television and theatre. He attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and worked in the theatre before attaining prominence on screen in the early 1960s, debuting with The Entertainer (1960), directed by Tony Richardson, who had previously directed him in the theatre. Wikipedia
Sentences forBurt Reynolds
- Sports anchor Andy Hardy handled the play-by-play, and for one game in 1978, his broadcast partner was his friend, Florida State alumni, and movie actor Burt Reynolds.
- Cosmopolitan also ran a near-nude centerfold of actor Burt Reynolds in April 1972, causing great controversy and attracting much attention.
- In his memoir, Burt Reynolds noted Tracy's emphasis on naturalism when, as a rookie actor, he observed Tracy on the set of Inherit the Wind.
- Irwin Winkler and Robert Chartoff became interested and offered Stallone US$350,000 for the rights, but had their own casting ideas for the lead role, including Robert Redford and Burt Reynolds.
- In the mid-1970s, Wynette was linked romantically with actor Burt Reynolds and they were good friends up to Wynette's sudden death.
- In the 70s stars such as Burt Reynolds and Clint Eastwood both made action comedy films.
- In the early 1970s, Shore had a happy four-year public romance with actor Burt Reynolds, who was 20 years her junior.
- He played a featured role in the 1981 comedy The Cannonball Run and its sequel, both starring Burt Reynolds.
- In 1995, Burt Reynolds wrote, "He is to country music what Spencer Tracy is to movies."
- Burt Reynolds also turned down the role, while Sylvester Stallone was interested, but nothing ever came of it.
- That year, she co-starred with Burt Reynolds in The Man Who Loved Women.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Burt Reynolds