Albums similar to or like Butterfly (Mariah Carey album)
Sixth studio album by American singer and songwriter Mariah Carey, released on September 16, 1997, by Columbia Records. Wikipedia
Sentences forButterfly (Mariah Carey album)
- Carey considered Daydream to be the beginning of her musical and vocal transformation, a change that became more apparent in her sixth album Butterfly (1997).
- After separating from Mottola, Carey adopted a new image and incorporated more elements of hip hop into her music with the release of Butterfly (1997).
- The Emancipation of Mimi topped the charts in the United States, becoming Carey's fifth number-one album and first since Butterfly (1997), and was warmly accepted by critics.
- During the recording and production of Carey's Butterfly in 1997, she and Mottola separated, giving Carey an extended amount of control over the unfinished album.
- Following the release of Carey's album Butterfly in 1997, she began working on a film and soundtrack project titled at that time as All That Glitters.
- Music Box was produced by Carey and Afanasieff, and began a songwriting partnership that would extend until 1997's Butterfly.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Butterfly (Mariah Carey album)